Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Good Day!

So every day with Twins doesn't suck. There were no bodily fluids soaking perfectly clean laundry, no major catastrophes caused by cunning conspirators, not even any real messes that occur naturally with children. It was beautiful! We even took a three hour nap. Okay, they took a three hour nap, I did dishes, laundry, fixed a hole in the wall and prepped for scouts tonight then lost consciousness for a solid ten minutes--but it was a good three hours!

Then the big kids came home from school. They were so excited. "Guess what happened on the way to school this morning?!?! We almost got hit by a drunk driver!!" When my heart restarted, I got the whole story. Apparently, it was on the news--you can go to this site to get the real story. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=6475664 The driver wasn't drunk, but to the shaken kids she almost hit, she sure appeared to be.

Since I've never been a worrier, I'll just thank my Father in Heaven, again!, before I go to bed and ask that tomorrow will be as great a day as today was.

No comments: